STRIKE A POSE! Dance Selfie Day 2016 is here and we want YOU to be a part of it! Use the hashtag #DanceSelfieDay and tweet your picture to @DanceProms on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning these fab prizes:
- Two tickets for Dance Proms at the Royal Albert Hall, the international dance showcase on October 30th 2016.
- A Fujifilm Instax Mini camera – take and print your selfies anywhere, anytime!
- A selfie stick – for the best selfie moves.
- A dance training jacket from Sapphire Dance Academy.
This year we’ve taken #DanceSelfieDay to a whole new level, with the help of international dance superstar Lukas McFarlane and YouTube dance sensation Dizzy Callard. Check out Dizzy’s channel for our exciting launch video – see daring dance moves and Lukas and Dizzy’s top tips for achieving the perfect dance selfie!
Finally, here are some of the best dance selfies from last year and some top tips to get you inspired!
- Strike a pose! What’s your most impressive dance move? The more interesting the pose/dance move, the better! It can be static, or even an action shot.
- Don your finest dance gear – be it a tutu, lycra or cheerleading uniform – wear your dance outfit with pride!
- Single or group shot? Your dance selfie can be either- or perhaps both!
- Tricky pose? Take your selfie in a mirror…
- Bust a move in an unexpected place! Your selfie doesn’t have to be in the dance studio. You could be on the bus, at school, in a shop, walking the dog – anywhere where you can strike a pose
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries are only valid if they have @DanceProms and the hashtag #DanceSelfieDay in the post
- Competition opens at 12:00 am October 21st UTC and closes 11.59 pm October 21st UTC
- Winner will be chosen at random and at the discretion of Dance Proms
- Winner will be announced on October 22nd on the @DanceProms Twitter channel